LOW to MEDIUM MAINTENANCE
A hybrid couch, blue-green in colour, with a fine, dense and soft leaf texture with high colour retention under low winter temperatures and partial shade. Has low seed head formation if mown regularly. Deep rooted, dense network of fine stolons and rhizomes making a tough turf with a very smooth soft but hard wearing surface. This turf is used at Lake Karrinyup Golf Course for the fairways.
- Non irritant;
- Low invasion characteristics;
- Low to medium maintenance;
- High tolerance to waterlogging;
- Excellent wear, recuperative and green up rate;
- Exccellent winter colour retention;
- Good disease and pest resistance;
- Requires minimum of 4 to 5 hours direct sunlight daily; and
- Propagated from stolons (runners) or turf rolls.
Residential and commercial lawns for a soft formal appearance. High wearing areas e.g. golf courses, tennis courts, bowling greens, where hard wearing/close mowing is required. Parks and gardens, sports ovals, soil stabilisation areas, roadside, urban infill areas.